Monday, January 20, 2020

Week 2 Reading Overview





 Part One:
I have chosen to read the PDE Ramayana online. In the comparison of the two versions, I think that this one gives the most viable options in that it includes a free online version, illustrations, notes and links, and an audio version. 



Part Two: 

comic books:
I was interested in the summary of the three stories that are in this comic. I think that each of these stories has a good overall message of real-life actions and decision-making. 

I liked this comic because of the fairytale aspect of it. I mean, who doesn't love a good tale of a princess and falling in love??

videos:
I liked that this video breaks life up into 4 different stages. It then goes into detail about what occurs in these stages. I have always had an interest in health, as well as psychology, so I thought that this was an interesting video to learn from!

I particularly liked this video because of the connection between nature and mythology. Kalpataru, Yggdrasil, Asoka, Sami Tree, &  Fig Trees are all talk about in this video. I think that with my love for nature, this struck an interest with me!










Image information: 
Nala and Damayanti
(R. Wilson, Indian Story Book,

I chose this image because of the emotion in this photo. Without reading any of the comic, I am already interested because of the different questions and theories I have created from viewing it. 












No comments:

Post a Comment