Sunday, January 19, 2020

Time Strategies

I think that the schedule that I have been given for this course is going to work perfectly!




In the article The Myth of "Too Busy" I came across this quote that I absolutely loved:

“BUSY” IS SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO US. PRIORITIZING OUR TIME IS SOMETHING WE MAKE A CHOICE ABOUT.

The Myth of "Too Busy" (booklaunch)


This gives me a new perspective in how I view my time management. At one point in the article, the question is posed about what would happen if one prioritized their schedule and time around the task that you are wanting to accomplish.


My strategy that I like to do is to make lists! Each week, I''ll go through all of my courses and write the days of the week and label which assignments are due what days. That way, I won't forget. With having 6-7 courses, I can get easily mixed up or forgetful. So doing this helps me stay on track and feel accomplished whenever everything has been checked off!



Time Management Ain't nobody got time for that (memecenter)
Can't Tell If Overworked Or Just Bad At Time Management


No comments:

Post a Comment