Sunday, January 19, 2020

First Impression Assignments


From a non-experienced blogger: 

To begin, this class is unlike any that I have ever taken before. Especially in the sense that I have never had a blog to create nor work on throughout the semester. I think that the assignments that I have read through so far all sound interesting. I do not have the most creative mind when it comes to making up my own stories, however, I think that it will be good for me to challenge myself and work on it. From the beginning of the course, I was intrigued by the Growth Mindset assignment. I look forward to doing this. Further, I enjoyed the HEART resources. 

  •       
  •     
  •     
  •     
I am looking forward to getting to explore through all of the different details I can add to this blog! Until then:





No comments:

Post a Comment