Tuesday, January 14, 2020

My favorite places & Adventures

My favorite place is honestly anywhere that it outdoors! I haven't gotten to travel a ton, but the places that I have gotten to go to and explore have been incredible! Here are some of my favorite adventures: 
Image Information: personal photo of Niagara Falls;
photo from May 5 2018.)

Visiting Niagara Falls when I went to New York to watch my sister graduate from Dental School!

Image Information: personal photo of Horseshoe Bend;
photo from December 31, 2017.)

Horseshoe Bend located in Page, AZ

Image Information: personal photo of Bryce National Bridgephoto from January 1 2018.)

Bryce Natural Bridge at Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah!

Image Information: personal photo of me and three of my siblings;
photo from January 5, 2018.)

Visiting Las Vegas on our road trip to Oregon!


Image Information: personal photo of me feeding a giraffe at Arbuckle Wilderness;
photo from April 28, 2019.)

Arbuckle Wilderness! 21 years old and this was my first time ever going- AND I got to feed my favorite animal!


Image Information: personal photo of me holding the Paddlefish that Hunter caught!;
photo from July 25, 2019.)

Gore, Oklahoma! I went here over the summer to rainbow trout fish and my boyfriend ended up catching a Paddlefish with his hands!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Some of my other favorite places involve being in a blind or in a stand somewhere!

Image Information: personal photo of me and my boyfriend on opening weekend of muzzleloader;
photo from October 26, 2019.)

Image Information: personal photo of me and the first buck I killed!;
photo from November 23, 2019.)

The two pictures above were taken at our deer lease right outside of Tipton, Oklahoma. I spent many, many days and early mornings at the lease this year doing everything to prepare for deer season and even got to squeeze in a few dove and teal hunts!

Image Information: personal photo of me and my boyfriend on a goose hunt
photo from January 5, 2020.)

In the last few months, this pond has been one of my favorite places to visit, even if it is at 5am. It's located in Elgin, Oklahoma and is the pond of one of our family friends. This picture is from a week or so ago when my boyfriend and I both got a banded goose! 




1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures, Kennedee, especially that one of Horseshoe Bend. Plus you and the giraffe: how cool is that! Hunting is going to be a big theme in both epics... including some fateful hunting accidents as well. Maybe that is something you will want to focus on for the class; the hunting theme is a big part of both epics as you will see when you get into the Ramayana itself... but I won't say anything more about that now (spoilers!).

    ReplyDelete