Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Microfiction: Skin Crawlers




Image of a clown statue. Source: urban legends 
Clowns 

My friend was dog sitting for me while I was on vacation.
She sent me a text asking what she should do with the clown statue that was in living room...I didn't own a clown statue..



SHHHHH
Silence is more deadly than words.




Author's note:
The first story was inspired by a a horror story that I read in a magazine when I was a kid. I remember that my aunt and uncle got me some makeup and other spa-like presents, along with a magazine for my birthday. This story has stuck with me for so many years because of how creepy I thought that it was. You can read the actual story here.
In the second story, I first, I wasn't sure at all what I wanted to write or how to even write a story with 6 words. However, I sat and reflected about sayings that meant something to me and immediately thought of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment