Monday, February 3, 2020

Biography: A personal letter to myself



A story to myself whenever something in my life goes wrong: 

Kennedee,


You're reading this, well, because something has obviously not gone exactly how you pictured it to be. And for you- a perfectionist- I know that you are beating yourself up about whatever has happened. I know that you are frustrated and most likely upset with yourself, if you had any control over the situation, BUT, there are some things that you need to know.

·      You have overcome sooo much throughout your life- seriously, you’ve came out on top in so many aspects in which you weren’t dealt a good deck of cards. Think about the big picture of your life and ask yourself: “Is it really THAT big of a deal?”
·      You are smarter than you give yourself credit for
·      If you haven’t already, take whatever journal that you’ve been writing in and let out all of your frustrations. Turn on some music, whether it be country or Christian worship songs and sit alone in a room to take time to reflect on the situation
·      If you need to cry, it is absolutely okay. Get out all of the pain that you are feeling. Once you do that; however, you need to pick your head back up and keep moving
·      Remember your favorite quote:


You Are Braver Than You Believe - Free PDF Download - Stately Type
Winnie the Pooh Quote. Source: Pinterest 


     You are so blessed and have come SO FAR in the last two years. Whatever this situation may be, know that you are not alone in it. Now, dry your eyes and smile, because life is a precious gift that is not promised from one day to the next! 


a Authors Note: 
       My reasoning for writing this letter to myself is because sometimes, I am my own worst critique. This quote that I put as my image is one that my sister Morgan sent to me my senior year of high school when I was going through a really tough time. This quote has stuck with me throughout college and has helped me in the greatest and hardest situations that I have encountered in life thus far. This quote by A.A. Mine is so special to me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment