Thursday, March 5, 2020

Week 8 Progress

Image result for look back at it and look forward meme
Image: Even if it kills you to move forward, never look back. Source: Make A Meme 



Looking back: 
So far with this class, I am proud of how much I have learned and how my skills for blogging are evolving.

I am happy with my progress, but I wish that I could have gotten more ahead than I am and done more extra credit opportunities.


Looking forward: 
For the second half of the semester, I want to do just what I have yet to: I want to get ahead in the class

I want to do more extra credit opportunities I want to expand my horizons and try to venture out in the types of stories that I write I  want to avoid procrastinating I want to try to play around with my project website and find new ways to improve it

No comments:

Post a Comment